voiceovers, voice overs, female voiceover artist, female voice, voice artist, commercial voiceover, female commercial voice overs, narration, industrial, animation voiceovers, character voices, video game voice, lirum, lost odyssey, voice acting, voice actor, voice actres
- Video game "Vampire Legends, The True Story of Kisilova" voice of Rose, Olga and Old Medicine woman
- Announcer for Walpole savings bank, on going campaign
- Video game, "The Others", voice of Mary Bingham
- On going narration for Taco Bell training modules
- Moldex respirators
- Infomercial voice over for the Hollywood Styler product
- Ashley for the video game "Age of Enigma, the Secret of the Sixth Ghost"
- Infomercial voice over for Bendini Hair clips
- Petco's Unleashed stores in Boston and DC
- Zeiss lenses narration
- Novasure narration
- "Boomer" the Softball chic and "Vivian" the Pirate for
Sony's new game "Sports Champion"
- Voice of Tracey, your avatar guide for Taco Bell elearning Modules.
- Voice of Sweetiopotomus for Hasbro
- Commercial for Conair's new 2in1 styling tool
Please feel free to contact me if you need a female voice for your voice over project! I have a great Home Studio with a phone patch and can turn a project around quickly. Contact me directly at email@example.com
Talent Management Network Agency, Orange County 714-972-0311
A Little History
Shelly has an extensive background in Radio Broadcasting. She literally grew up "in" the radio stations. Her father owned or managed radio stations until she was 17, taking them all over the east coast, from Massachusetts to Tennessee and places in between. Shelly began her Voice over career at age 3 when she did a commercial as the "town cryer". Not much of a stretch for a 3 year old. When she turned 14, she got her FCC license and was on the air the next day. (Little did she know that $10 for an 8 hour shift was not a good deal.) Four of her five siblings also helped with the family business as on-air personalities.
Shelly went off to school and began her acting career at Lock Haven University of PA where she received her BA in Theatre. She ultimately pursued a career in the technical side of theatre with a MFA in Lighting design from the University of California, Irvine. She took a position at a major theme park in Anaheim, CA where she was in charge of lighting at a newly built theatre. Although she was working in her chosen field, she wasn't ultimately doing what she had hoped for and began looking into other possibilities. She took private lessons with Jessica Gee of Voices International, they put her demo together and she hit the streets. Shelly was pocketed initially with ICM in Los Angeles but is now represented by Talent Management Network Agency in Orange County.
There is always room for Shell-O!